As a Graphic Designer for Venue Church, you will use your gifts to create visual content that will inspire and engage people to live their fullest lives in Jesus Christ.
Purpose of The Job:
The Graphic Designer’s purpose is to inspire and engage the world through the Creative reach of Venue Church. This includes being able to take a vision and run with it to create a graphic/promotional item that is creative, relevant, and inspiring to reach people who are far from Jesus. The Graphic Designer is someone who can work with a team to bring the vision of Venue Church to life through Graphic Design.
- Experience with editing software (Photoshop, Indesign, and Illustrator)
- Familiarity with multiple disciplines in the creative field
- Effective time management
- Ability to manage multiple projects and timelines effectively
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for creating and finalizing all graphics for Venue Church to represent the organization in a fun, engaging way.
- Responsible for creative direction of graphics for weekend services
- Work with other departments to coordinate services, promotional items, and events
- Assist with the management of the Creative Team (Dream Team Volunteers)
- Produce marketing for special events, i.e., Easter, Blockbuster Weekends, Christmas
- Stay current with visual and graphic trends
- Other duties as assigned
- A Creative, out-of-the-box Thinker
- Positive, fun and enjoyable to be around
- Loyal, with the heart of a servant
- Driven to pursue excellence
- Called to share the vision of Venue Church to see people live their fullest lives
- A high-capacity, multi-tasking individual who is comfortable working independently without constant supervision
- Able to clearly articulate a message
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed