Dear Venue Church Community,
At Venue, we believe it is our responsibility during this time to prioritize the health and well-being of our members and guests. Through that lens, we will continue to make decisions with intentionality and confidence by our mission: to see people live their fullest lives in Christ.
We look forward to seeing you online this Sunday, so join us LIVE online as we broadcast at VenueChurch.com, Facebook and YouTube (Venue Church).
How can you help as we navigate this as a community?
Pray: We’ll be sharing updates via social media so you can keep up with what and how to pray.
Watch: Join us LIVE online and believe with us for a mighty move of God! Don’t forget to share. We’re believing to reach even more people during this time!
Give: Because of your gifts we’ve been able to continue to expand our Kingdom reach! Give Here
ACCORDING TO THE CDC, HERE ARE SOME STEPS WE CAN ALL TAKE
- If you are high risk, such as older adults and those with underlying chronic medical conditions, avoid crowds as much as possible.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.